Wednesday, June 19, 2019

Gina Jackson for Greenburgh Town Council.


Dear Fellow Greenburgh Residents,
My name is Gina Jackson and I am running to be your next Town Council member. I hope that when you know more about me and my platform you will vote for me in the Democratic Primary next Tuesday, June 25th.

I believe we are all witnesses to our changing world and its reflection of the changes needed in our community. I see the role of the Town Council as functioning with the best interests of ALL residents continuously at the forefront of decisions and I will be that crucial voice of constituents who are eager to be heard.
 

My mission is to give back to the community that has contributed so much to my family.  I am a resident of the Juniper Hill neighborhood and a proud graduate of the Greenburgh Central School District, a lifelong patron of the Greenburgh Public Library and an avid supporter of programs offered by the Theodore D. Young Community Center (TDYCC).  As a Director of the Greenburgh Library Guild, I have worked diligently to raise funds for our future leaders by providing a fun and safe environment to grow their minds.  As a Board Member of the TDYCC Foundation, I have worked tirelessly to ensure that TDYCC remains the important resource that it is for our Town. I also take my role as a Democratic district leader very seriously to ensure Greenburgh residents fully participate in the democratic process.

I am sharing this image of my mailing with you because I want you to know I stand ready to represent everyone. Here are some of my promises to you:



No comments:

Post a Comment

Greenburgh Insider: Bicycle Sundays tomorrow--celebrating our 50th year.

One of my proudest accomplishments was proposing to the county that they close the Bronx River Parkway for cyclists in 1974. Celebrating our...