Saturday, July 8, 2023

Greenburgh Insider: Town e mails aren't working--sorry if I did not respond to e mails today--call me at 914 438 1343 if you have an emergency.

 


Haven't been able to receive or send e mails today. So if I did not respond - that's the reason. Call me if there are emergencies that need my help: 914 438 1343.

I try responding to e mails quickly . Since last night haven't received any e mails from residents . I also haven't been able to send e mails out. We're trying to correct the problem. Apologies if town officials are also  not responding this weekend. Promise to respond as soon as the problem is corrected. You can always call me on my cell: 914-438-1343 if you have emergencies that need the help of the town.

PAUL FEINER

No comments:

Post a Comment

Greenburgh Insider: Bicycle Sundays tomorrow--celebrating our 50th year.

One of my proudest accomplishments was proposing to the county that they close the Bronx River Parkway for cyclists in 1974. Celebrating our...